In layman’s terms, it’s a WHM (Web Host Manager) program that assists users in billing and running their hosting businesses.
Although the latest version 8.5 is still in beta, these are some of the new features that will be included.
- Client Area Home Page SSO: Clients can now access their active services, such as cPanel and Plesk hosting accounts, directly from the Client Area Home Page, using single sign-on. It is now possible to construct unique Client Area Home Page panels that span both columns of the desktop web browser page layout thanks to this innovation.
- Multi-Year SSL Orders with DigiCert: MarketConnect offers two- and three-year SSL certificates from Rapid SSL, Geo Trust, and Digi Cert, with completely automatic reissuance and reinstallation during the order time.
- Shopping Cart Cross-selling: Configure additional product recommendations to appear when clients add items to their carts or check out. When customers add a similar item to their shopping cart, you may now configure cross-selling to show recommendations.
- Metric Billing for Plesk: Email addresses, disc space, and bandwidth are all included in the resource consumption bill. This feature allows you to charge consumers for specific resources such as email addresses, disc space, and bandwidth.
- cPanel SEO via Market Connect: An SEO service that helps your clients’ websites rank higher in search engines like Google, resulting in more successful websites and higher customer retention.
- Improved System Settings: Now includes categories, sorting preferences, and enhanced responsiveness. It also improved the appearance of the Setup Tasks list.
- Improving the Hook System: The index.php file and files with names that begin with an underscore (_) are now explicitly prohibited by the hook system.
Here you can see release notes of version 8.5.