WHMCS Cart & Order Pages (WCOP) not only brings WHMCS order pages to your WordPress install, it optimizes the checkout process for your WHMCS store to be simple and responsive for users on any devices. Along with standard WHMCS order page template, additionally offers WHMCS One Page Order Template.
By reducing the steps needed to submit an order, customers are more likely to complete the process and thereby increase your online profits and conversion rate. The Single Page Checkout template of WCOP is optimized to show all steps needed to complete the order.
WHMCS One page checkout Options
Despite being on single page, one-page checkout offers all options available in standard checkout
- Product Selection
- Configurable options
- Custom Fields
- Domain Search
- Order Review
- Promotional Code
- Customer Signup/ Login
- Terms & Conditions
- Checkout and Payment
WHMCS Single Page Order Template Features
- Auto AJAX Updates
- Different Layouts & Design Styles
- Responsive Checkout Design
- Native WordPress Plugin Support
- Built-in features to change colors to match with your WordPress theme
- Built-in features to customize order forms look and feel.
- Make your own WHMCS order form template, that upgrades safe and reside in your child theme template following industry standard techniques.
- Highly customizable and configurable to suit any kind of product.
Additionally, it offers shortcodes for dedicated Cart page and more.
A screenshot One-page order in action with flat style
One Page Checkout Demos
Following demos are set up with a real WHMCS install having live products. There is absolutely no custom configuration made through custom CSS and all settings used are using WCOP inbuilt customizer.
- Default Demo
- Demo with style one
WHMCS Cart & Order Pages (with One Page Checkout) is a WordPress plugin and is sold through CodeCanyon marketplace.